Monday, December 3, 2018

Reckless by Sybil Bartel (spoiler free)



Reckless by Sybil Bartel racks up another 5 star read from me! That's 3 in a row for her Alpha Bodyguard series. But since I have been waiting FOREVER for Tyler's story & had really high hopes, that is saying a lot. She definitely gave me even more than I hoped for making this my favorite in the series so far. I mean royalty?! Yes please! I did not see that coming but since Tyler has always been so sweet & obviously just a really good down to his bones guy he deserves his Princess. We all know Sybil's men treat all their women like they are one already. So it was time for an honest to god Princess to come along & show one of these guys how love at first sight really works. This whole story was so well thought out & really kept my attention from page one. I could not put it down. The action, suspense & all the twists & turns were amazing. But what really had me was the chemistry between these two. It was instant & intense but not over the top. You really believed that two normal people out there in the world could feel the way these two feel for each other. They both have their doubts but they can't resist each other. The intimate scenes were so powerful I could barely breathe though a couple of them. The book on a whole was just amazing & I couldn't be more thrilled that this character we have all loved for so long finally has his HEA & she's a good one! Thank you Sybil for treating our Damien with all the love he deserves!

My Favorite Quote: 
"It was like I was living with the lights turned off, then you smiled at my and there wasn't just light, but air. Air filling my lungs in a way I never imagined was possible."

Get Reckless Here: Amazon Apple Books B&N KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment